Learn How to Pack:
Click on the appropriate box for more information on packing:
Learn How to Pack Armoires
Armoires can be used for packing lightweight items like pillows etc.
The following moving supplies
will be needed to secure your armoires for moving
- Rope or tape
- Large padding or old blankets
- Remove all contents from the shelves. Do not leave any loose items inside and remove all CDs, TV, books, videos etc.-they'll be tossed and probably get damaged.
- Keep some clothes or lightweight items inside the drawers. Wad up newsprint in the empty spaces and tape the drawers' shut or fill in the empty spaces with lightweight items with proper padding.
- Close and lock your doors, or tie the handles together.
- Tie large padding or old blankets around it for protection.