Learn How to Pack:
Click on the appropriate box for more information on packing:
Learn How to Pack Bowls
The following moving supplies will be needed to secure your bowls for moving:
- Blank newsprint paper.
- Dish pack boxes (5.2 cubic feet)
- Prepare a box for packing with a stack of wadded blank newsprint paper on bottom. This is used as cushion for the bowls.
- Place the bowls on edge in the moving box.
- Do not put the bowls at the bottom of the box. They should be on the upper layers of the box, above other heavier items like plates. Pack your glassware separately.
- Close the box and mark it "Fragile".