Learn How to Pack:
Click on the appropriate box for more information on packing:
Learn How to Pack Collectibles
Consider moving your collectibles yourself or shipping them separately if they are really valuable items
The following items will be needed to secure your collectibles for moving:
- Blank newsprint paper, bubble wrap, Styrofoam peanuts.
- Dish pack box (5.2 cubic feet)
- Wrap each fragile item in a piece of bubble wrap and tape it. You may use blank newsprint paper instead of bubble wrap.
- Prepare a box and put a layer of wadded newsprint paper or peanuts on the bottom of the moving box for cushion.
- Place wrapped items in box with peanuts or wadded paper in between.
- Keep layering until you've reached the top. Tape shut the box and mark "Fragile – Collectibles".