Learn How to Pack:
Click on the appropriate box for more information on packing:
Learn How to Pack Kitchen Non-Breakable Items
The following items will be needed to secure your kitchen for moving:
- Blank newsprint paper, bubble wrap, Styrofoam peanuts.
- Medium boxes (3.0 cubic feet), large boxes (4.5 cubic feet).
- Pack a few pieces of essential cookware, utensils for the first day in your new home -- it will help get you settled in before you start unpacking.
- Put blank newsprint paper between items. Fill in spaces with wadded blank newsprint paper.
- Tape shut the box and mark "Fragile – Kitchen First Day".
- Pack all other items in the appropriate box. Don't forget to pad the boxes and fill in spaces with wadded blank newsprint paper.
- Tape shut the box and mark "Fragile – Kitchen".
See this article for packing breakable kitchen items.