Learn How to Pack:
Click on the appropriate box for more information on packing:
Learn How to Pack CDs
The following items will be needed to secure your CDs for moving - the guidelines are very similiar to those for packing books
- Blank newsprint paper or Styrofoam peanuts.
- Never pack CDs in a box that is bigger than 1.5 cubic feet (book box).
- Prepare a book box for packing and pad the bottom with wadded up blank newsprint paper or peanuts.
- Stack CDs together and place them in the box.
- Fill in tightly all around on top with paper or peanuts so the CDs won't jiggle.
- Close and tape shut the box and mark it.