Learn How to Pack:
Click on the appropriate box for more information on packing:
Learn How to Pack Flowers & Plants
Consider giving your plants to friends or a charity if you are moving from one state to another. Some state laws prohibit the moving of houseplants. You might want to consider searching for companies that move plants.
The following information is for moving dry, not live, plants.
The following items will be needed to secure your dry, not live, flowers and plants for moving:
- Appropriate size box.
- Blank white newsprint paper.
- Prepare a box that will fit the item. Each item should be packed alone.
- Cushion the box with wadded blank newsprint paper.
- Insert the item in the middle of the box and fill sides with wadded paper.
- Tape shut the box and mark "Fragile".