Learn How to Pack:
Click on the appropriate box for more information on packing:
Learn How to Pack Hats
The following moving supplies will be needed to secure your hats for moving:
- Blank newsprint paper, bubble wrap, Styrofoam peanuts.
- Any size box larger than the hat itself.
- If your hat is packed in a hat box, use that box and skip to step 3.
- If your hat is not packed in a hat box, then pack it in small carton with wadded paper to protect it -- included inside the hat to prevent it from being crushed. You can pack it either alone or with other hats that are nested in one another
- Tape shut the box and mark "Hats"