Learn How to Pack:
Click on the appropriate box for more information on packing:
Learn How to Pack Big Screen TV
The following items will be needed to secure your big screen TV for moving, which you should be careful when moving because of its extraodinary value. You might want to have the moving company pack this for you, because of the danger of damaging it.
- Or -
- Original packing boxes and foam forms.
- Large new boxes and foam forms.
- Unplug your TV and return all cable equipment to your cable company.
- Lay the TV on its side and slide the foam forms on either end. Then slide it into the box, set it upright, tape shut the box and mark "Fragile – TV."
- If you do not have the original box, you may obtain dense foam forms from packing companies. Lay the TV on its side and tape the foam forms on either end and top and bottom of the TV. Then slide it into the box, set it upright, fill all sides with foam forms and tape shut the box and mark "Fragile – TV."