Our vision is to become the undisputed leader in relocation resources on the web. We believe that the quality of goods and services is never an accident but a result of intelligent effort. Although VanLines.com cannot guarantee a trouble-free moving experience, the following steps have been established to ensure that all advertisers meet our standards prior to being listed on our website:
- We pre-screen all potential advertisers for proper licensing, insurance, and operating authority as a household goods carrier. This is verified through the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration's (FMCSA) database.
- In addition, as a condition to advertise on VanLines.com, all listed movers have agreed to promptly respond to complaints concerning their business practices. Any company that receives more than 3 unresolved complaints in a 6-month period will be suspended from advertising on VanLines.com. We reserve the right to remove any advertiser from our website.
- Our advertisers have acknowledged and agreed that the resale or “brokering” of leads to any other company, including moving companies not listed on our website and consequently not subject to our standards, is strictly prohibited by VanLines.com.
If you have a negative experience with a moving company found on our website, we recommend that you contact the company directly first. Should you have an issue that isn't being handled to your satisfaction, please let us know. Contact us at (888) 721-7356. Be sure to provide us with the following information:
- Your name and contact information
- The date and location of your move
- The moving company’s name
- The moving company representative’s name
- The reason for your complaint
This claim will be officially filed in our records at VanLines.com. We will contact the company on your behalf and do our best to attempt to bring the dispute to resolution as quickly as possible.