Learn How to Pack:
Click on the appropriate box for more information on packing:
Learn How to Pack Glassware
The following moving accessories
will be needed to secure your glassware for moving:
- Blank newsprint paper, Bubble Wrap®, Styrofoam peanuts.
- Dish pack box (5.2 cubic feet)Tape.
- Wrap each glass or cup in a piece of Bubble Wrap® and tape it. You can also use blank newsprint paper instead of Bubble Wrap®.
- If you will pack the glasses in one box then skip to step 3. If you will pack them with other items you should place them on top.
- Prepare a box and put a layer of wadded newsprint paper or peanuts on the bottom of the box for cushion.
- Place wrapped glasses on upright position as if you were placing them on the table.
- Place a layer of cardboard and another layer of packing material on top and the sides. Fill sides with peanuts or newsprint. You may also use dividers between cups and glasses (ask your mover for availability of product).
- Keep layering until you've reached the top. Tape shut the box and mark "Fragile – Glasses."