Learn How to Pack:
Click on the appropriate box for more information on packing:
Learn How to Pack Stoves
The following items will be needed to secure your stove for moving:
- Rope and large pads.
- Clean the oven and stovetop.
- Place all oven racks on the bottom rung and tape down.
- Tape down the burners and the protective pans under each burner.
- Lock the door stove, if you can, and tape the electrical cord to the body of the appliance.
- Tie a large pad around it for protection.
See this article for tips on moving big appliances like dryers.